2/18/2011

February 18th, 2011

Lucy/Odelia/Napoleon/Harry

We have winter break next week (although it feels like it should be spring break) so before we went home today a few of the kids were telling me their plans.....

Lucy
I am going to spend all day playing with my sister and my baby brother. But not my other brother, he is too mysterious for me.

Odelia
I am going to do so many special things. I am going to the circus and to Mississippi and all over.

Napoleon
My brother planned a party for me. And then I am getting on a plane. 

Harry
I am going to take lots of walks.

Me "It sounds like all of you are going to have so much fun. I will miss you."
Lucy "I will miss you too Ms.Kara."
Harry "You can see me on my walks."
Napoleon "I will draw a map for you and you can come find me."
Odelia "I will be so busy....but I will miss you and before you know it I will see you again."

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and a great week next week! Ill be back on Monday the 28th!

1 comment:

  1. dude lucy, i am with you. my brother is too mysterious for me too!

    ReplyDelete