2/14/2011

February 14th, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Today we had a special valentines tea party and the kids were just too cute so I have to do more than one story...


Cornelius
Me "Cornelius, you look very handsome today."
"Well thank you Ms. Kara. You look very pretty."

Jacob
"This valentine is for you Ms. Kara......it shows you how much I love you."
Me "Aw thank you Jacob, I love you too."
"Thank you.... Do you have my valentine?"
Me "Yes I put it in your bag."
"Oh, okay. Thanks."

Odelia
Decked out in her full party attire....fancy dress...gloves...a bracelet...and two rings.....
"Ms. Kara do you like my outfit?"
Me "Yes Odelia. I love it."
"Is it the prettiest dress you have ever seen?"
Me "Yes, I think it is."  
"Am I the fanciest girl in the class?"
Me "Yes mam. Today you are."
"Thank you."

Spending Valentine's Day with these adorable kids that I love dearly reminded me that although yes this is a Hallmark holiday it is a wonderful time to remember to tell EVERYONE you care about just how much you love them.

Happy Hearts Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment