2/15/2011

February 15th, 2011

Sally

upon walking in the door with her pretty skirt and shirt on...
"Mom you made me be beautiful all day today, can I wear my jeans now?"

I love this comment because it so perfectly fits Sally. and obviously it happened at home....after school hours......
So that brings me to my new addition to the blog!

I am always hearing great stories from parents, friends, etc and so my sister suggested that every now and then I should post a funny story that I enjoyed (but did not personally hear).

Sooooo if you are a parent of one of the adorable kiddos I have the pleasure of spending my days with OR a parent, an aunt, an uncle, a friend, (anything!) of any adorable child please send me their cute story.
I will do a drawing every few weeks and post it on the blog. Once you have submitted it, I will keep it in the pot so it could appear weeks or months after you submit it.

Send stories to kara@serenbe.com

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea!!! I have so so so many stories!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so exciting!!! they tell me funny stuff all the time :)

    ReplyDelete