3/04/2011

March 4th, 2011

Marguerite

"Ms. Kara.....Edward doesn't like me anymore."

Marguerite and Edward have a long standing relationship. Edward is a sweetheart and quite the ladies man.

Me "Did he say that?"
"No....but he is not talking to me right now."
Me "Well why don't you go and try to talk to him."
"Okayyyy"

3 min later

"He would not talk to me."
Me "Why not?"
"He is talking to his friends right now."
Me "Well sometimes that happens. Boys just need time. How about you finish writing in your notebook and not worry about it and by the time we get on the playground I bet he will talk to you again."
"Okayyyy"

1 hour later and 3 min into being on the playground

a big hug followed by...."Thanks, Ms.Kara"

Whether you are 5...15...25...35...and so on.....some things never change. I am glad that for the time being I could be of help with the 5 year old relationship drama.

Happy Weekend Everyone!!

2 comments: