5/23/2011

May 23rd, 2011

Napoleon

Napoleon made me a get well card while I was sick. I had not read it yet so he decided he would tell me about it.

"Do you know what it says?"
Me "No, would you like to tell me?"
"Well first it has your name....and my name...so you know who it is for and who it is from."
Me "That is wonderful. I can't wait to read it."
"There is more.....then it says that I hope you feel better soon."
Me "Thank you so much, that is so sweet."
"And there is a birthday hat. I thought that might help."
Me "It will. I love birthdays."
"Well it is not your birthday yet. But you can look at it and then save it until it is your birthday and you feel better."
Me "That sounds great, I feel better already."
"Good. I am happy you are back."
Me "I am happy to be back. Thank you for helping me feel better Napoleon."
"You are so welcome."

This job gets better everyday. I can not believe we only have one week left of school...

No comments:

Post a Comment