4/01/2011

April 1st, 2011

Happy April Fool's Day!

We have spring break next week so a few of the kids shared their plans with me....

Jacob

"What is spring break?"
Me "It is a break from school for a whole week."
"Like an extra weekend?"
Me "Kind of."
"So if I have a t-ball game this weekend does that mean I get to play t-ball allllll week?"

Odelia

Me "What are you doing for your spring break?"
"Celebrating my birthday!"
Me "The whole week?"
"Yes, of course."

Bennett

"I want to ask Jacob if I can play t-ball with him all week."

Lucy

Me "And Lucy what are your plans for spring break?"
"I don't know. Nothing.......April's Fools!"
Me "You're so silly."
"I know. I will be doing lots of fun things. You will have to wait and see."


Have a great week everyone! Ill be back on Monday April 11th!!


and Happy Birthday to Odelia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment